Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,628 (€1,471) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)