Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,356 (€2,545) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)