Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03005 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,839 (3,954,783 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)