Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,367 (4,197,404 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (31 minutes ago)