Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02994 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,874 (2,968,508 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)