Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02938 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,965 (3,981,107 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)