Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03063 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,377 (3,799,527 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)