Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.326 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,657 (﷼ 8,984) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)