Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.855 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,999 (﷼ 5,937) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)