Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,442 (元11,256) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)