Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.944 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,834 (元8,933) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)