Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,796 (元10,827) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)