Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,032 (元7,785) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)