Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06519 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,453 (₩2,445,953) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)