Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,846 (₩2,742,331) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)