Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,702 (₩3,137,963) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Boise, Idaho costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)