Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06173 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,356 (₩1,787,734) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)