Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06082 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,351 (₩1,913,003) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)