Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,426 (₩2,450,529) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)