Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05689 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,089 (₩2,444,857) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (23 minutes ago)