Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05894 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,423 (₩2,246,586) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (38 minutes ago)