Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,167 (19,296,909 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)