Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.207 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨76,229 (S/. 3,772) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)