Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.917 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,676 (S/. 3,348) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)