Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,845 (S/. 4,329) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (42 minutes ago)