Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.944 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,874 (S/. 3,002) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)