Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨74,790 (S/. 3,699) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)