Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09849 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,485 (CH$1,314,754) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)