Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,778 (CH$1,072,862) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)