Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10368 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,051 (CH$849,266) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)