Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09941 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,246 (CH$1,088,911) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)