Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,868 (Bs 9,802) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (29 minutes ago)