Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,965 (Mex$ 16,950) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (39 minutes ago)