Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.250 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,862 ($1,243) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)