Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,031 ($1,090) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)