Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,710 ($1,081) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)