Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02273 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,847 (COL$2,501,427) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)