Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02376 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,607 (COL$2,255,895) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)