Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,627 (COL$3,938,271) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)