Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,666 (COL$3,087,613) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)