Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨72,229 (COL$3,124,131) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)