Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨85,272 (COL$3,777,117) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (26 minutes ago)