Cost of living comparison between Coxen Hole, Honduras and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.965 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,271 (L 28,086) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)