Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10714 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,797 (894,103 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (33 minutes ago)