Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,715 (Php46,821) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)