Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,923 (Php42,416) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)