Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,299 (€1,885) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)