Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.479 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 146% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,256 (Bs 29,672) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)