Cost of living in Corfu, Greece vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.887 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,805 (€1,704) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)