Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.342 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,898 (€1,754) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)