Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,789 (€1,769) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (40 minutes ago)