Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,591 (CH$846,512) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)