Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,820 (R$ 4,628) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)