Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,440 (R$ 6,502) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)