Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,406 (118,385 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (16 minutes ago)