Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨82,551 (135,570 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)