Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.464 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,281 (5,484 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)