Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.699 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,884 (5,152 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)