Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 INR / GNF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,526 (15,808,666 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)