Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.790 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,291 (L 23,759) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)