Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,606 (L 29,330) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (42 minutes ago)