Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,778 (€1,788) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (12 minutes ago)