Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 68% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,160 (€1,556) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $250 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (about 1 hour ago)