Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,684 ($b9,851) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)