Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,196 ($b10,077) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)