Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 83% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,866 (€1,607) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)