Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.648 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,253 (Mex$ 27,759) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)