Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,159 (Mex$ 34,560) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)