Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.441 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,966 (Mex$ 20,627) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)