Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,484 (Mex$ 33,611) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)