Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 155% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,512 (Bs 23,382) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (44 minutes ago)