Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.520 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,155 (Bs 22,416) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)