Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01142 INR / PYG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,996 (6,828,255 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (35 minutes ago)