Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.709 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,690 (Bs 25,441) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)