Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨35,450 (Bs 41,482,229) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (12 minutes ago)