Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.496 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 123% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,920 (Bs 27,081) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)