Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.491 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,859 (Bs 25,397) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)