Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,156 (₩1,437,961) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)