Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05752 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,836 (₩1,631,418) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)