Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,894 (₩1,418,146) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)