Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,000 (₩985,427) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)