Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,843 (₩1,404,111) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)