Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,168 (₩1,424,600) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (17 minutes ago)