Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.881 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,455 (35,862 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)