Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.583 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 187% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,471 (NZ$4,620) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)