Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.241 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 143% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,028 (NZ$3,939) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)