Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.465 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,527 (NZ$3,883) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)