Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,923 (Taka 98,408) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)