Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,549 (Taka 101,908) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)