Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,310 (руб 88,880) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)