Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,582 (8,492 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)