Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.120 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,362 (S/. 3,497) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (31 minutes ago)