Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.741 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,429 (S/. 2,909) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)