Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,200 (Mex$ 21,261) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)