Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09879 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,613 (CH$917,211) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)