Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.944 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,392 (S/. 3,329) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (41 minutes ago)