Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,409 (S/. 3,755) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (41 minutes ago)