Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 180% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,809 (¥273,229) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)