Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.881 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,838 (38,192 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)