Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,223 (35,165 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (41 minutes ago)