Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,974 (46,242 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)