Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,854 (49,844 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)