Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,662 (47,217 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)