Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,129 (57,102 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)