Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.136 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,195 (37,084 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)