Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,737 (34,316 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)